Re: The slow spill

Q4T
Visit The Secret Wiki.

Re: The slow spill

Postby atdreamer2112 » Sat Aug 22, 2026 11:51 pm

four21thrasher wrote:That's hilarious... Do you all really give snowflakes as a reply to posts over on Discord?


Image

For Robert, I do. I mean, why wouldn't I? He's still the same dude who has always reached out to check on me and my family after we've had hurricanes and such down here in FL.

Followed up with a solid #iStandWithReno meme.

Image
Have you seen the like? Their walls are built of cannon balls, their motto is don't thread on me...
User avatar
atdreamer2112
Moriarty
Moriarty
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:30 pm
Location: Somewhere Under Wonderland in Florida

Re: The slow spill

Postby four21thrasher » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:02 am

Choice wrote:Yes I have. Trump Douchebaggery Syndrome.

I've heard you are a retired Boston cop who moved on to the FBI. Do you work for the FBI in some capacity?
User avatar
four21thrasher
Adler
Adler
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 am

Re: The slow spill

Postby Choice » Fri Oct 02, 2026 4:42 am

If FBI is for Federal Boobie Inspector, then yes. Sign me in!
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
User avatar
Choice
Adler
Adler
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Re: The slow spill

Postby four21thrasher » Sat Oct 03, 2026 2:49 am

four21thrasher wrote:Do you work for the FBI in some capacity?
Choice wrote:If FBI is for Federal Boobie Inspector, then yes. Sign me in!

It's not. It's for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Do you work for them in some capacity? Or is Jeff a liar?
User avatar
four21thrasher
Adler
Adler
 
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 am

Re: The slow spill

Postby Choice » Sat Oct 03, 2026 4:28 am

If I tell you, I have to tase your ass and deport you to Central African Republic!
:rofl
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
User avatar
Choice
Adler
Adler
 
Posts: 3315
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:51 pm

Previous

Return to The Secret

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests